Sunday 17 March 2013

Revlon: Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to yet another post about mascara!


This particular mascara is slowly becoming my most used one! It has a really thick formula, making it quite easy to coat all of your lashes. It is also really opaque as well. As you all know, I love my dramatic lashes, and I am not a fan of wearing fake ones, so when a mascara creates more of a  dramatic effect, I instantly fall in love.

This mascara is supposed to give volume and length, I have to say that it definitely gives me more volume than length though. 

I am absolutely in love with the brush of this mascara! The cone shape really helps to get into the corners of my eyes, therefore I am able to get every lash coated with mascara :). It also does a very good job at coating the bottom lashes as well. 

So all in all, I am pretty pleased with this mascara, doesn't add as much length as I would have liked, but it does a decent job at making my lashes a lot fuller!

Hope you are having a great weekend! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day Sunday! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment