Wednesday 23 January 2013

Under Eye Concealer 1: Maybelline Dreamlumi Touch Highlighting Concealer

Why hello!

How has everyone's week been so far? Mine, well it's been really cold - about -40 degrees Celsius here. My car has barely been able to start each morning, making it a difficult task to get into work and school...unfortunate, but such Canadian weather :(. Supposed to average out by the weekend though, thank goodness - this is just a little bit too cold for my liking!

Since most of my free time has been spent inside getting warm, decided a blog post was suiting for the moment.

Lately I have been on the hunt for under eye concealers - ones that will brighten and cover any dark circles or imperfections under my eyes. I have found a couple products that I particularly like. I will start off with the Maybelline Dreamlumi Touch Highlighting Concealer:


I do know that there is a lot of hype going around the beauty world for this product. I am quite pleased with it, as well as everyone else. The consistency of the product is quite light and does a very good job at highlighting as well as covering blemishes or dark circles under the eye. I like the packaging as well, the tube it comes in is quite easy to use. By twisting the bottom of the tube, you are able to control how much product you want to come out, which is helpful and makes sure no product is wasted.

Overall, I am pleased with this product!

Have any of you been using this concealer? Let me know what you think!

Happy Wednesday everyone - the week is half way over now! :)

Take care.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment