Friday 4 January 2013

hair mask


hello friends!

It has indeed been a while since I have blogged last, was planning to over Christmas, but there just was not enough time to spare!

So here I am, starting fresh in the New Year, planning to blog a lot more. Although, to start the New Year off, I ended up catching a deadful cold :(. Has been going through a lot of my friends and family, so should have known I was bound to catch it at some point, no matter how many vitamins I shoveled into my mouth!

Anyway, there are a lot of products I have in store to share with you ladies, so hopefully I will be more on top of things from now on :)!

I know there has been a lot of hype and reviews on the product I am posting today, but I thought I would let you know what my thoughts are on it!


My hair has benefited from this product soooo much! As soon as I started using it, my hair felt much healthier - gave back a healthy glow to my hair, it felt way softer, and the frizziness being less than usual each time I used it. The thickness of my hair seemed to come back and let me tell you, this is awesome at detangling hair. If you have a hair do where you have to put hair spray in it and you are finding it hard to get the knots out, use this, and the knots quickly disappear!


The texture of this Deep Repair Mask is quite thick! You only have to use very little of this product. It is also recommended that you only use the product once-twice a week, which is why, I think,  this container has lasted me so long!

It is a little pricey, but the quality of the product is totally worth the money, and most importantly - it works! The container may look a little small, but I promise, in this case - a little goes a long way. The package will last you a while.

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year!
Looking forward to the new things to come in 2013!

<3

I have also been into making short videos, which is another reason why I haven't been blogging as much.

I feel like I should share it with you guys as well, so here is the link to it:

https://vimeo.com/56735910

hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment