Sunday 4 November 2012

highlight of the day.




Hello lovelies!

Many apologies to the long time of no blogging from me! Been a super busy time for me, between school, my new job, and moving. Phew! Anyway, finally finished all my assignments and midterms, getting a little more used to my job, and sort of more settled in the new place :D. Thought it would be a good time to blog something!

As you all know, I have a pretty recent obsession with highlighters. Heard a lot of good things about this particular product and decided I would give it a try, since I was running low on my last highlighter powder I had purchased.

Hard Candy's "So Baked Bronzer" in the shade "Tiki", is an awesome highlighter to add to your collection, if you don't already own it!


The label claims that is is a bronzer...but you don't really get the bronzing effect out of it. It has a subtle shimmer to it, just enough to highlight features of your face.



I use this highlighter on my cupid's arrow, the bridge of my nose, some under my eyes, and a little over my brows and along my jaw line - just to add a little bit of a shine.


If you are in need of a new highlighter and don't want to pay an awful lot for it - this is the perfect product for you. It does its job, is super cheap, and has really cute packaging! I would say that this is a definite "win, win" product!

Hope all you ladies are having a good November so far - getting a bit chilly here in Canada now, brrrr.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment