Saturday 1 September 2012

NOTD: O.P.I. "Your Villa Or Mine"

Hello all,

The long weekend of September is here, along with my birthday celebrations! Since my birthday is coming up, my Mom decided to treat me to a pedicure and manicure. I didn't take any pictures of my toes, but I fell in love with the polish on my nails! Of course, I chose an O.P.I. nail polish - "Your Villa Or Mine" - a very pretty coral-y, pink colour, with undertones of a gold shimmer. It is beautiful!


I loved the colour so much, I ended up buying it. This way, if the manicure chips, I will be able to touch it up. The polish is very opaque and looked like it was very smooth to apply. So far I haven't gotten many chips, just a couple tiny nicks that I need to touch up. Overall, very pleased with this polish! :)

What is your favourite O.P.I. shade?

Have a very good long weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment