Saturday 5 May 2012

highlight of the day.

Hello everyone!

When I went on my little shopping trip, I mentioned that I bought my first highlighting product. It is a highlighting  powder from Physician's Formula in the shade Translucent Pearl.

The packaging is pretty. There is a pearl on the top of the packaging, which helps give effect to the name of the product. And the chrome gives the product a real elegant look.
 There are different coloured bead s on the top of the very neutral powder, it helps give a little bit of colour to the highlighting product. So you don't just have a plain neutral colour, you have a little bit of bronzing beads and blush beads, which add a nice touch to the look of the product and the way it looks on you.


This is what the powder looks like on skin - it gives off a shimmering effect, therefore adding an instant glow to your complexion!

The only downfall to this product is that I have to use quite a bit to get some pigmentation on my skin. I can't just simply sweep it on my skin and be done with it, I have to repeat the process 2-3 times.

Which leaves me with the conclusion of still being on the hunt for a good highlighter.

I did however go on another little shopping journey and picked up some really nice NARS products. Among those purchases is a highlighting product, which I am yet to try!

(Pictures and swatches of those products will be up soon as well!)

Anyway, I hope you all are having a lovely Saturday, really good weather here today! I am off to enjoy the day! 

<3

What is your favourite highlighting product?

No comments:

Post a Comment