Tuesday 8 May 2012

NOTD.

Heyy everyone, 

I did my nails on the weekend with my new nail polish - Maybelline's Color Show in the shade Green With Envy (320). 






I love the colour of this nail polish on my nails. The colour is super springy! I do have to say the polish was a little bit harder to put on than other polishes, just my perspective though. The consistency of this bottle was a little bit goopy, I'm hoping it's just the bottle though and not all the other colours I bought from this line (:S). I had to put on three coats, but the out come of the colour is very opaque and quite beautiful.

For my accent nail I used O.P.I.'s Pink Friday! I absolutely adore this colour, it happens to be super girly and quite a fantastic spring shade as well! 



Pink Friday - coming from an O.P.I. line, which features the sassy and bold Nicki Minaj. This is by far one of the most 'girly' colours of nail polish I own!! It is absolutely perfect if you want to have a nice, soft, cotton candy / pink bubble-gummy look to your nails. I give this nail polish a BIG thumbs up! <3

Unfortunately I took this one picture a ways back and only took a picture of my thumb (I know, weird), but I think it gives off enough of what the colour looks like on a nail. O.P.I.'s polishes are super well known and never fail me! The pigmentation is really good - I only had to paint two coats on and it was completely opaque by then! 

What is your favourite spring colour of nail polish? Have you been adding an accent nail colour to any of your polished looks?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment