Tuesday 17 April 2012

the scent i have fallen for.

For the longest time I have been in love with this scent. Before, this used to be the one and only scent I would wear - however, I have expanded my horizons and now have a huge perfume collection ... another one of my obsessions ... *sigh*.

Anyway, this scent is by far my most favourite one still, I wear it constantly. Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture has won my love!





The bottle I took pictures of was a special holiday version. I simply love this packaging though, the frosted gold sides give it a very elegant look. The charm is different compared to the conventional bottles that are sold and this bottle is a lot bigger as well.

Well, no matter the differences, the scent is all the same!

Juicy Couture describes Viva La Juicy as " ... top notes of wild berries && juicy mandarin gently tempered with honey suckle, gardenia, && jasmine. Underlying it all are warm tones of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, && praline.Boldly bottled with Juicy charms and rocked in fuschsia wrap" . 

When I wear this scent I definitely get a strong whiff of vanilla && jasmine - two scents I absolutely adore. I get some of the honey suckle scent as well. Either way - all of these scents mixed together is the perfect combination for me!


What is your favourite perfume scent? Will you give this one a try?

<3

hope you all had a happy tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment