Wednesday 25 April 2012

Candle Of The Moment.

Lately I have been burning a lot of candles. The two top brands of candles that I enjoy the most are Yankee Candles && Bath and Body Works Candles. Today I am posting about one of Bath and Body Works's candles I love the most.

The aromatherapy line of Bath and Body Works is amazing. I previously worked at a Bath and Body Works and totally spent most of my pay check on their products (** embarrassed face **). However, I do not work there any more && I try my best to stay away from any of those stores, because Bath and Body works just smacks the money right out of my wallet..... **sigh.

Anyway, the candle I am enjoying the most these days are Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Candle - Night Time Tea.





The writing says that the scent is supposed to be calming - which it totally is. The scent calms but does not make sleepy, which a lot of people in Bath and Body Works said it would. I'm glad it doesn't though, because I just love this scent. I want to burn this candle at all times of the day, not just before I go to bed!

Plus, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous. I love the holographic shine of it, the pink && purple combination adds a lot of girly-ness to the candle. I never want to cover this candle up, it's always out for display :) .

What is your favourite brand of candle? How about your favourite scent?

I'm off to go shop for some make up! Hope you lovely ladies are all enjoying your Wednesday!

<3

2 comments:

  1. great review, ive always got a candle burnimg in my room, may have to give these a try :) x

    www.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Halley! it really is a lovely scent! :)

    ReplyDelete